In developing our products, not only do we take into account the variety in crops/production systems, each with its own specific characteristics. We also take into account the various application methods (fertiliser feeder, spraying, etc.). And we've developed our products in such a way that they remain active for longer by ‘sticking’ to the leaf.
This approach has resulted in products that comply with European legislation in this area, and that can be used in conjunction with natural predators.
Our products can often be used alone but, should chemical agents be required, they can also be used to supplement these. We will be pleased to help you make the right choice.
All of our products are of natural origin. In addition we have also developed products specifically for use in organic production (such as SilicaPower and SalicylPure).
With our bio-stimulants we focus on the consequences of abiotic (stress) factors such as weather influences (hail damage, sun, temperature differences), the amount of light, soil composition (impoverishment).
And our EC-FERTILISERS can be used in the event of a shortage, or even better, to prevent such a shortage.
PlantoSys has specific fertilisers with copper (Cu), manganese (Mn), zinc (Zn) and calcium (Ca). Each of these elements is necessary for photosynthesis, the production of proteins (Cu), or the production of phytoplasts. In addition, Calcium provides strong cells and therefore a resilient crop.
We adhere to a system-oriented approach, whether it concerns our bio-stimulants or our fertilisers or a combination of both. That is also what the 'Sys' in PlantoSys stands for. It's in our genes: with our products we aim to strengthen the entire system and stimulate the self-healing capacity of your crop. We do this by means of administration from the outside (via leaf spraying and uptake via the roots) with effects inside the plant. Our ingredients reach the entire plant and help your crop to strengthen itself from the inside.
We make use of knowledge that we obtain directly from nature itself. For example, we have developed (organic) products in easily absorbable form, containing (in various effective combinations) amino acids, willow bark extract, silicon, colloidal silver, micro copper, manganese and micro zinc and seaweed extract). Each with their own specific effects, to be used on their own or in combinations that reinforce each other. And always based on nature, even complementary to it, where nature is impoverished. So they are recognizable and easily absorbed by your crops, which become and remain healthier, more vital and more robust.
We apply a unique treatment to these ingredients where useful that makes them retain their positive effects for longer: a difference from 2 to as much as 6 or 7 days. And we make use of mutually reinforcing combinations: here, too, our system-oriented thinking is shown.
A limited selection of our very diverse solutions and their effects:
- - strengthening of cell wall and epidermis - SilicaPower, Nutricin
- Resistance increasing - SalicylPuur, ArgicinPlus and Nutricin
- Improved absorption capacity (trace) elements (SalicylPure, ArgicinPlus, Nutricin, SilicaPower and Argentum)
- Stress-reducing (allowing your crop to grow better)
- wounds caused by crop treatments - ArgicinPlus
- damage caused by weather influences such as hail - ArgicinPlus
- increase self-healing power - SalicylPure, ArgicinPlus
- better distribution of elements by the plant - SilicaPower
- with a mutually reinforcing effect (Argentum with SalicylPure, Ds-Lime with Cuprum and ManZincum (Ds-mix), Cuprum with ArgicinPlus
- increased yields (through increased photosynthesis, production of more sugars, increased absorption capacity and thus extra growth and quality) - SalicylPure, SilicaPower, Argentum, Nutricin and/or ArgicinPlus.
Always based on these principles (systemic, reinforcing and based on nature itself) we have developed, tested and marketed our products. And over the years we have also been able to adapt them to specific cultivation and application methods. For example, we now have extensive experience in the following sectors: greenhouse vegetables, pot plants, cut flowers, bulbs, arboriculture, herbs, pome fruit, stone fruit, soft fruit and seed potatoes.
We apply some strict criteria in the development of our products. The result is a product range that meets many requirements and needs:
All of our products are of natural origin.
SalicylPure and SilicaPower are suitable for use in organic production (in the Netherlands)
and have been specifically developed for greenhouse cultivations to be drip fed from the A fertiliser feeder.
ArgicinPlus, Argentum and Cuprum have specifically been developed for application via LVM.
- Several products are EC FERTILISERS (Cuprum, Ds-Lime and ManZincum),
- and several have been classified as biostimulants (Argentum, ArgicinPlus, Nutricin, SalicylPure and SilicaPower).
- All our products may be used alone. If required, some products may also be used to supplement chemical agents. In this case, we would be pleased to advise you on the correct dosage.
- Some ingredients work so well together that we have used them to develop a separate product containing their combination: easy to apply and proven to be more effective (ArgicinPlus, ManZincum and Nutricin).
- Seven of our ingredients deserve special attention due to their particular effectiveness:
The metal particles in our products:
- do not lump together in solution so that the product remains stable for two years or longer;
- stick to the leaf as if magnetised, increasing their plant-strengthening effect, and don't wash off in the rain.
- All of our products are residue-free, show no growth inhibition, have no re-entry restrictions and no safety term to be taken into account at harvest.
And we have not stopped here. Every day we gain new experiences, either as a company, through our dealers or through the growers who use our products. We continue to invest in research to provide us with new information, and we continue to try to make the most effective products possible.
Registered brand names
And if you are curious to know in which markets our products have been registered?
Please contact our marketing advisor Annelies Ribbink on
+31 (0)6 - 51 95 40 56 or annelies.ribbink[at]plantosys.nl.
We develop products using natural ingredients. Each product has one or more components, each of which is of natural origin. All with one goal: to help the plant use its own resilience and self-healing capacity effectively. So we don't add chemicals, but help the plant to make itself more resilient, in a natural way. And with results!
Each of our ingredients is produced using our own production method. As a result, the dissolved particles do not lump together and the product remains stable for two or more years after production.
The metal particles also remain stuck to the leaves like ‘magnets’. Copper salts (e.g. copper oxychloride) rinse off after rain or sprinkling, but the PlantoSys copper particles in Cuprum remain on the leaf and continue dispersing ions, extending the duration of the plant-strengthening effect.
The following ingredients form the natural basis of all our products. Depending on the crop for which the product has been developed, the application method and/or other practical requirements, they are applied alone or in combination.
List of ingredients
Amino acids act as building blocks. They help to grow a stronger, more energetic crop. This is achieved through improved root development, increased stress resistance, and positive effects on the energy balance.
Colloidal silver (Ag) plays an important role in the absorption capacity of trace elements, the growth of your crop and thus your yields.
Micro-copper (Cu) strengthens your plants and has a function in the production of proteins.
Manganese and micro zinc
Micro-zinc (Zn) and manganese (Mn) make the plant more robust and increase plant resilience.
Silicon (orthosilicic acid)
Silicon (Si) strengthens the cell walls and epidermis of the leaf.
With very little of our specific form of lime (Ca(OH)2), you can already increase the Ca content in your crop.
Growers have become increasingly receptive to the idea of alternatives to chemical agents over the past years; partly because they are forced to by legislation, and more and more because they believe it is the right thing to do.
Our products of natural origin provide such an alternative:
- with no visible residue
- with barely measurable residue (up to 2.4% of the MRL)
- with no growth inhibition
- with no re-entry term
- with no safety term
The increasingly restricted application of chemical plant protection products, whether due to bans on certain agents or restrictions concerning the frequency with which they may be applied, means that growers increasingly require alternatives.
Make your crops more resilient and robust with our specific bio-stimulants and fertilisers.