In practice, we see the effect of improved root development, especially in strawberries, roses and cucumbers. In concrete terms:
- strawberries: 2.5 – 3.0 grams heavier fruits
- more stems,
- more flowers per cluster for spray roses
- grows faster on the rockwool slab
- crop starts producing fruit earlier
- the cucumbers are about 25 grams heavier
Advantages and tips
Here you will find concrete results with the use of SalicylPure in greenhouse cultivation.
- Administration of SalicylPure through the A fertiliser feeder is recommended for all cultivation on substrate in which drip watering is applied.
This is non-labour intensive and very cost efficient.
- You can enhance the effect of the willow bark extract by adding Argentum or Cuprum. These can be administered via LVM, fogging or spraying.
- SalicylPure cannot simply be applied in water to which hydrogen peroxide (H2O2) has been added. The organic components in SalicylPure are broken down by the H2O2. As a result, the effect of SalicylPure is lost.
- SalicylPure has been approved for use in organic agriculture in the Netherlands.
Please contact us for our sustainable solution with several major advantages.