A product containing only stabilised natural salicylic acid. SalicylPure can be sprayed directly onto the leaf or added to a fertilizer drip feeder. The plant hormone salicylic acid is 100% systemic and ensures an optimum natural defence throughout the plant.
- Spray with 200 ml SalicylPure/100 litres water with a minimum of 1 litre/ha, or
- Add 1 litre SalicylPure/ha/week to the A fertilizer feeder or separate fertilizer injector.
The pH must be at least 4.5.
Spray or add to the feeder once every 7 days.
Advantages and tips
- Administration of SalicylPure through the A fertilizer feeder is recommended for all cultivation on substrate in which drip watering is applied. This is non-labour intensive and cost efficient.
- In the case of a fungal infection, Cuprum may also be added via LVM.
- In the case of a bacterial infection, Argentum is a suitable product for LVM.
- SalicylPure has been approved for use in organic farming in The Netherlands.