SalicylPure contains only willow bark extract. This improves the self-healing capacity, root development and vitality of plants, making your crop more resilient and healthier altogether. SalicylPure can be sprayed directly onto the leaf or added to a fertiliser drip feeder. SalicylPure is 100% systemic.
In practice, we see the effect of improved root development, especially in strawberries, roses and cucumbers. In concrete terms:
- strawberries: 2.5 – 3.0 heavier fruits
- more stems,
- more flowers per cluster for spray roses
- grows faster on the rockwool slab
- crop starts producing fruit earlier
- the cucumbers are about 25 grams heavier
- Spray with 200 ml SalicylPure/100 litres water with a minimum of 1 litre/ha, or
- Add 1 litre SalicylPure/ha/week to the A fertiliser feeder or separate fertiliser injector.
The pH must be at least 4.5.
Spray or add to the feeder once every 7 days.
Advantages and tips
- Administration of SalicylPure through the A fertiliser feeder is recommended for all cultivation on substrate in which drip watering is applied. This is non-labour intensive and cost efficient.
- You can enhance the effect of the willow bark extract by adding Argentum or Cuprum. These can be administered via LVM, fogging or spraying.
- SalicylPure cannot simply be applied in water to which hydrogen peroxide (H2O2) has been added. The organic components in SalicylPure are broken down by the H2O2. As a result, the effect of SalicylPure is lost.
Please contact us for our sustainable solution with several major advantages.
- SalicylPure has been approved for use in organic agriculture in the Netherlands.