ArgicinPlus stimulates the plant’s natural immune system so that it can activate its own defence mechanism against all fungi, viruses and bacteria better, quicker and more effectively.
It is proven to work on biotrophic fungi such as powdery mildew, downy mildew, Fusarium, Alternaria, Mycosphaerella, Cylindrocladium, all types of rust, and so on.
ArgicinPlus is a combination product for all applications in the fruit cultivation, bulb cultivation, tree cultivation, pot plant, cut flower, greenhouse vegetable, field vegetable and herb cultivation sectors.
Between 250 and 500 litres of water/ha = 1 litre ArgicinPlus/ha.
Above 500 litres of water: 200 ml ArgicinPlus/100 litres water, therefore:
- 600 litres water/ha = 1.2 litres ArgicinPlus
- 700 litres water/ha = 1.4 litres ArgicinPlus
Spray once every 7 to 10 days (can also be applied via LVM).
Advantages and tips
- For certain fungal infections, it is better to use a mix of Cuprum and SalicylPure rather than ArgicinPlus or Algicin to enhance the plant’s natural defence against these specific fungi. Please contact your dealer or our office for personalised advice.
- ArgicinPlus is an EC FERTILIZER.
- ArgicinPlus can be combined with neutral/alkaline agents.
- ArgicinPlus means no residues, no growth inhibition, no re-entry restrictions and no safety term before harvesting.